Google finally updated its YouTube app to support iPads and the latest iPhone 5.
As you probably remember, Apple removed the default YouTube player from iOS 6, so Google was forced to release a dedicated app to the App Store. Until now though, the app had no support for Apple’s slates and the iPhone 5.
Here is the full change log, which shows the rest of the goodies brought by the update:
- Optimized for iPad and iPhone 5
- Stream videos with AirPlay
- Tap logo to open your Guide of channels
- Add and remove videos from your playlists
- Clickable links in video descriptions
- Improved accessibility with VoiceOver